- Law Firm Member $650
- Corporate or Small Business Members $450
- Non-member $1,250
NEW Cancellation Policy: Attendees may cancel up to the start of the event and receive a full refund of the registration fee (hotel and travel expenses are not included). Click on the IPO Meeting Policies tab below for a list of reasons that qualify for a refund.
The 5th annual IPOwners Spring Summit™ is a one-day conference on Thursday, March 10 with an evening welcome reception on Wednesday, March 9. Additional networking opportunities include breakfast, breaks, lunch, and a closing reception on March 10. The conference is designed for mid to senior IP attorneys with topics directly relevant to in-house attorneys while providing outside counsel information that will enhance relationship building and productivity with their corporate clients.
CLE Credit: Up to 5 CLE credit hours will be applied for, including 1 hour of ethics.
Conference Location and Hotel Room Block: IPO has contracted with the Manchester Grand Hyatt hotel for the 2022 IPOwners Spring Summit™. We would like to stress the importance of making your reservation within the official contracted IPO hotel block if you are able. IPO receives concessions as part of the hotel contract by committing to a certain number of hotel room nights. Most importantly, these concessions allow IPO to keep the conference registration rates affordable.
IPO encourages all participants to register for the meeting and reserve a room within the official room block. In so doing, you are not only supporting the 2022 IPOwners Spring Summit™, but the overall financial stability of IPO. Click on the “Accommodations” tab on the left for more information or to reserve your room with the Manchester Grand Hyatt. Additional benefits for booking within the official contracted hotel block:
- Networking – whether it’s in a hotel lobby, the hotel coffee shop, elevator ride there are numerous opportunities for attendees to connect with each other by staying at the conference hotel.
- Easily accessible — staying in the conference hotel means less travel time, since you are already where you are supposed to be each morning, plus if you need a few minutes to yourself your room is only an elevator ride away.
- Support — should you encounter any issues with your stay the IPO staff can support you in getting them resolved with the hotel.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Contact Clara Stanfield for sponsorship opportunities.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit will be applied for. During your online registration process, you will be asked if you would like CLE credit and your bar number(s) and state(s) in which you would like us to apply.
For CLE Credit questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manchester Grand Hyatt
1 Market Place, San Diego, California 92101
IPO has reserved a block of rooms at the Manchester Grand Hyatt, where the conference is taking place. In order to receive the IPO group rate, reservations must be made directly with the hotel via the reservation link above to obtain the group rate of $289/night + taxes (single/double occupancy).
For those needing a COVID Test, the clinic below is about 1 mile from the Manchester Grand Hyatt.
1350 Third Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101Sunday 8AM-4PM
IPO MEETING POLICIES
COVID-19 Health & Safety
The safety and health of our members, officers, attendees, sponsors, vendors, and staff are of the highest priority, and we are actively monitoring the guidelines and recommendations from government agencies as well as the Manchester Grand Hyatt and the State of California to ensure the safety of everyone involved. We will provide updates surrounding the IPOwners Spring Summit™ as they become available.
COVID-19 guidelines are based on information currently available regarding the virus, public health information, and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any community. As information changes, the guidelines may be adjusted, and we will provide updates accordingly. Please be advised that travel and attendance at in-person events involve the risk of contracting communicable diseases. By registering for the IPOwners Spring Summit™, you agree to comply with all safety protocols announced by IPO and the Manchester Grand Hyatt.
Effective February 15, 2022: California will lift its statewide mask mandate for those who are fully vaccinated. Those who are unvaccinated must still wear face coverings when indoors.
Prior to purchasing a ticket to travel for and attending the IPOwners Spring Summit™, please ensure you have read the latest CDC guidance for prevention as well as any travel advisories or restrictions that may impact your plans.
- CDC Guidance: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/about-covid-19.html
- U.S. Department of State Travel Advisories and Restrictions: (https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/ea/covid-19-information.html).
- California Department of Public Health Guidance: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Beyond-Blueprint-Framework.aspx
- San Diego County Guidance: https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/content/sdc/hhsa/programs/phs/community_epidemiology/dc/2019-nCoV.html
- International attendees are advised to check with their local government regarding restrictions/guidelines for traveling into the United States and returning to their country of origin. Attendees traveling into the USA can check for CoVID-19 travel information from the S. Department of State and the Center for Disease Control.
- U.S. attendees traveling domestically: As local state and federal government travel guidelines may change, please check the most current status from the U.S. State Department and the Center for Disease Control before you travel.
Vaccination and Face Coverings: IPO strongly encourages attendees to test for COVID-19 prior to attending the IPOwners Spring Summit™. IPO does not require proof of vaccination in order to attend the conference. California has issued a statewide mask mandate for all indoor public spaces, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status. If this mandate remains in effect, this would mean that we have a mask requirement for any indoor activities, except while actively eating or drinking. Accordingly, you agree that you will not attend the IPOwners Spring Summit™ if within ten days preceding the conference, you have:
- Tested positive or presumptively positive for COVID or other communicable disease or been identified as a potential carrier of COVID or other communicable diseases, or
- Experienced any symptoms commonly associated with COVID or other communicable diseases; or
- Traveled to a country that is subject to a U.S. State Department Level 4 “Do Not Travel” health advisory; or
- Been in direct contact with or the immediate vicinity of any person who is either reconfirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID or other communicable disease or who has traveled to a Prohibited Country within the last fourteen days preceding the encounter.
The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information, and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. It is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly. Be sure to take note of the IPOwners Spring Summit™ Know Before You Go email prior to traveling – this will contain the latest updates and information as to what is expected on-site. The email will be sent to registered attendees approximately two weeks prior to the meeting.
Cancellation Policy (Insurance is now INCLUDED with your registration fee!)
Cancellation covered under insurance policy: IPO has a new cancellation policy that allows an attendee to cancel up to the event for a full refund. Attendees must file a claim through RainProtection Insurance. You will receive 100% refund of your registration fees, if you are unable to the IPOwners Spring Summit™ due to a reason covered under the policy. See below for a list of reasons covered by the policy. Click here to file a claim. You may be asked to provide supporting documentation.
Cancellation not covered under insurance policy: Cancellations, for reasons other than those covered by the insurance policy, must be received by February 11, 2022, will be subject to a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received on or after February 12, 2022. These deadlines for cancellation apply to all registrants. Course materials will be available to those unable to attend who cancel on or after February 12. Refunds will not be given for no-shows. If a registrant is unable to attend, another person may substitute upon written request via email to email@example.com. Please note that fees are not transferable to another IPO meeting. Name badge sharing or splitting is strictly prohibited. IPO reserves the right to cancel this event without liability, and the total amount of any and all liability of the organizers will be limited to a refund of the registration fee. Any fees associated with the cancellation of travel or housing reservations are the exclusive responsibility of conference attendees.
IPO reserves the right to cancel this event without liability, and the total amount of any and all liability of the organizers will be limited to a refund of the registration fee. Any fees associated with the cancellation of travel or housing reservations are the exclusive responsibility of conference attendees.
What is covered under the cancellation insurance?
- The death, injury, or illness happening to the attendee, a member of their immediate family who is under the age of 70, or any person(s) in the group due to attend the event with the attendee.
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police service or other local Government agency have issued a warning not to travel.
- Mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft in route of a private vehicle taking the attendee to this event.
- Jury Duty which the attendee was unaware of at the time of registration.
- The attendee being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which they were unaware of at the time of registration.
- Burglary or fire at the residence of the attendee in the forty-eight (48) hours immediately before this event that required attendance of the emergency services.
- The attendee being a member of the armed forces and being posted overseas unexpectedly.
- Unexpected disruption of the public transport networks the attendee could not have reasonably known about before the date or time of this event
- The attendee being relocated for work more than one hundred (100) miles from work location which they were unaware of at the time of booking, or they are unexpectedly terminated from their job.
Registration Changes or Questions
If you have any issues or questions regarding your registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-507-4500 to speak to a member of our Meeting’s team.
Consent to Use Photographic Images Policy
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, IPO meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant for IPO to use and distribute (both now and in the future) the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities. For concerns about your image or likeness being used in this manner, please contact email@example.com.