|IPO Member||$250 early bird before Sept. 1
$350 on/after Sept. 1
|Non-member||$500 early bird before Sept. 1
$700 on/after Sept. 1
|Any member organization that has 5 paid attendees can send additional employees for free. Contact email@example.com to confirm you have 5 paying attendees before registering additional employees. If you would like to register all 5 attendees with one payment option, click here for a Group Registration Form.|
Keynote Address by
The IPO Virtual Annual Meeting offers a mix of educational programs led by leaders in the IP Industry, CLE Credit, committee meetings, networking, exhibits, and more. The meeting brings together IP professionals from corporations, law firms, government, academia, and service providers from around the world to discuss strategies, trends, and best practices.
Interactive Sessions, Networking, and More!
- Diversity & Inclusion Practical Guide
- Lessons in Leadership from Chief IP Counsel
- Effective Communication – Teaming for Success
- Themed Breaks and Gatherings
- Virtual Networking and Discussion Forums
- Women in IP Gathering
- Virtual Fitness
- IP Expo Hall and Demonstrations
30+ Education Sessions
- AI ad Software-related Medical Device Inventions
- Automating IP Operations
- Corporate IP Management
- Design Protection Strategies
- Design Rights
- Electronic and Digital Signatures
- Ethical and Management Challenges of a Distributed Workforce
- Fair Use
- Global Trademark Enforcement
- Intermediary Cooperation, Liability, and Safe Harbors
- Intersection of IP and Commercial Deals
- Legal Issues Association with Sharing IP
- Monetary Remedies in Trade Secret Disputes
- Multi-National Inventorship Issues
- Patent Litigation & Transactions
- Patent Prosecution
- Practical Tips for Managing a Patent Portfolio
- Protecting Designs in the Future
- PTAB Trials and Appeals
- Recent Case Law Updates
- Smart Strategies for Your Brand During a Crisis
- Sovereign vis-à-vis Private IP Rights
- Tips for Preparing Supplier Agreements
- Trademark Clearance
- Trademark Decluttering
- Trademark Licensing
- US-China Economic and Trade Agreement
- What to do When Your Design Patent is Copied
The IP Virtual Expo Hall is open to IPO members only.
The current sign up is open to previous 2019 exhibitors. To be added to the waiting list, or for more information contact Clara Stanfield.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit will be applied for. When registering, attendees will note which states they plan to submit for CLE.
For questions about CLE, please contact Susan Lusk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IPO Annual Meeting is now virtual. If you had previously made your hotel reservation at the Manchester Grand Hyatt, please cancel your reservation directly with the hotel.
Manchester Grand Hyatt
1 Market Place, San Diego, California 92101
Central Reservation: + 1 (800) 233-1234
IPO MEETING POLICIES
Attendee List Policy
Registration constitutes agreement by registrant for IPO to list registrant name, organization, and location on the attendee list. The attendee list is available to registrants on the first day of the meeting via the meeting platform.
Meeting Photo Waiver and Release Policy
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, IPO meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant for IPO to use and distribute (both now and in the future), the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs and audio/filming of such events and activities. These photos, audio, or film are for IPO use only and may appear on the IPO Website, newsletter, conference brochures, social media outlets, or other future IPO promotional material. This also includes photos uploaded by attendees using the IPO meeting platform or use of the public chat and forum platforms. For concerns about your image or likeness being used in this manner, please contact email@example.com.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received by Monday, August 31, will be subject to a $50 processing fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations received on or after August 31, 2020. These deadlines for cancellation apply to all registrants. Course materials via the Meeting Platform will be available to those unable to attend who cancel on or after August 31. Refunds will not be given for no-shows. Please note that fees are not transferable to another IPO meeting. Sharing materials or user’s access to the IPO Annual Meeting Platform is strictly prohibited. IPO reserves the right to cancel this event without liability, and the total amount of any and all liability of the organizers will be limited to a refund of the registration fee.