Click on an exhibitor to view their company’s website.
Black Hills IP
Cardinal Intellectual Property
Computer Packages Inc.
CPA Global North America LLC
Eagle IP Limited
European Patent Office
Ingenious e-Brain Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
IP Korea Center, Inc.
Nordic Patent Institute
Park IP Translations
Patent Lawyer Magazine | Trademark Lawyer Magazine | Copyright Lawyer
Practice Insight GmbH
Premier Legal Staffing
PRV – The Swedish Patent Office
Reed Tech, a LexisNexis Company
S&H Global IP Management & Translations, S.L.
Swiss Federal Institute of Intellectual Property
TransPerfect Legal Solutions
VXL Patent Illustrators
– Exhibitor Opportunities –
SOLD OUT! Contact email@example.com to get on the notification email list for next year!
Exhibitors get two and a half days with attendees to connect and collaborate with future customers and connect with current clients! The exhibit hall will be located in a high traffic area with both breakfast and break stations located inside the hall.
An exhibit booth includes:
- pipe and drape, basic power, WiFi, 1 table, 2 chairs
- (2) all-access exhibitor passes which include access to education sessions; breakfast, breaks and lunches on Monday and Tuesday; Sunday welcome reception; and Monday dinner reception.
- IP Expo is open to all attendees on Monday and Tuesday (18-19 Sept.) from 7:00am-4:30pm.
- Exhibitor set-up is on Sunday, 17 Sept. from noon-5:00pm. Tear down begins immediately after the last coffee break on 19 Sept. at 4:30pm.
- IPO member exhibit fee is $5,000 per booth.
- IPO non-member exhibit fee is $5,500 per booth.
Contact IPO Senior Manager of Meetings & Events, Clara Stanfield for exhibitor/sponsorship information or to be added to an email notification list for future opportunities.